We are helping our a global mobile development firm, which applies breakthrough technologies, engineering excellence, and customer insight to design and build innovative user experiences. They create engaging mobile applications with intelligent cloud solutions – leveraging our expertise in geo-fencing, advanced image recognition, beacons, customer identification and sophisticated analytics. They are seeking the talented people for several position as follow:
- Work From Home
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary
- Silicon Valley Culture & Work Environment
- Laptop & Mobile Phone Purchase Program
- Career Grade & Employee Development Program
This job might be fit for you if,
- You are able to work from our Jakarta Office
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT
- You have experienced 3-4 full software lifecycles as a leader/manager
- You have 5++ years experience in project management
- You have experience with unblocking team.
- You demonstrate ability to solve problems flexibly.
- You demonstrate ability to drive team based on based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals.
- You have experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
- You have an excellent communication skills (both customers and internal)
- You understand the difference between Agile methodology and project waterfall and able to coordinate with the team on ongoing development project
- You have experience with mobile development process
- You have experience on projects with distributed systems (for example web or mobile with backend)
- Have strong technological skills and ability to learn task-management software such as Team work PM, Jira, Microsoft Project, or an equivalent
Extra awesome if
- You have working knowledge of architecture patterns
- You have experience in Agile development practices
- You have experience coding a mobile App end-to-end
- You have engineering wisdom equivalent to 6 years progressive experience
- Have experience and/or certification with different methodologies and frameworks – SDLC, Scrum would be an advantage
What’s the day of Mobile Software Project Manager looks like?
Key functions of Senior Project Manager are :
- Directs the work of project team, including other project managers on a project-by-project basis
- Direct and manage project and team from the beginning to end process
- Manages project and serves as a lead in a cross disciplinary team.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders, components & resources in development process
- Facilitates communication between internal project team and customer on daily basis
- Create and manage planning for project resources
- Manage and Planning Project Budget
- Manage and report to CTO & CEO on weekly project report/project progress
- Manage client communication (provide solutions based on project requirements)
- Manage project management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Etc.
- Prepare & coordinate with other department (Finance & HR) on project invoice, overtime & additional project budget
- Resolves issues & conflicts within the project team
- Managing software project based on company software system
- Establishes standards & procedures for project documentation
- Evaluating & Mentoring subordinates team on people development and work development
- Scheduling of project milestones, management & delegation of project design/development tasks