Currently we are helping one of our clients, a global company that has 8 business sectors, one of which is building. Their office in Indonesia is located in Kuningan, Jakarta. Right now we are helping them to find some positions for their project in Lombok.
Position: Senior Design Coordinator
Work Location: Jakarta Kuningan
Working days: Monday-Friday
Employment Status: Permanent after 3 Months probation
The most important characters to our client needs are:
Regarding character, our clients expect individuals who are able to think critically and able to manage the team well. Someone who communicates clearly and eager to speak up what’s in your mind tactfully. You are the person that is willing to say: “Hey guys, I thought what we did was good but now I have a better idea to make it great“. Able to manage yourself and your time during project assignments. You know how to make priorities. You enjoy dealing with people from various backgrounds. You also respect different cultures & personalities.
What’s the day of Senior Design Coordinator looks like?
Key functions of Senior Design Coordinator are:
- Direct and manage projects and teams from the beginning to end process.
- Ensure timely, presentable, consistent and high level of quality design information both internally and externally.
- Close liaison with the project design team, and internal project team.
- To include value engineering and installation efficiency.
- Weekly design team meetings.
This job might be fit for you if
- Male / Female
- Good In English, and French will be another advantages.
- From various disciplines in science majoring from Civil Engineering or Architect.
- Experienced in Buildings Projects in 7-10 years experience.
- Have excellent communication skills (with both customers and internal).
- Willing to do business trips especially to Mataram-Lombok according to the needs of the project being handled
Extra awesome if:
- Have working knowledge of architecture patterns
- Able to speak French would be another advantage.