Currently we are helping one of our clients, a global company that has 8 business sectors, one of which is building. Their office in Indonesia is located in Kuningan, Jakarta. Right now we are helping them to find some positions for their project in Lombok.
Work Location: Jakarta-Mataram-Lombok
Working days: Monday-Saturday
Employment Status: Permanent after 3 Months probation
The most important characters to our client needs are:
Our clients expect individuals who are able to think critically and have good analytical skills. Good communication and negotiation skills. And dare to say to all the teams related “I am here as the director. We are all the film crew, let’s make the best film timely, Together We Can”.You know how to make priorities. You enjoy dealing with people from various backgrounds.
What’s the day of Planner looks like?
Key functions of Planner are:
The role of a construction planner is to develop a plan to complete a construction project based on budget, work schedule, and available resources. Construction planners also make organizational decisions such as which subcontractors to use for the given project.
- Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Develop and implement a Project Management System, Weekly Look Ahead Schedule, Cash Flow, Cost Variances and Resource Allocation.
- Monitor overall progress and schedule
- Resolve Issues, initialize actions and solutions
- Prepare supporting documents for extension of time
- Prepare documents and presentations
- Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend the scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets
This job might be fit for you if
- Male / Female
- Good In English, and French will be another advantage.
- From various disciplines in science majoring from Civil Engineering
- Experienced in Buildings Projects in 5-10 years experience.
- Have excellent communication skills (with both customers and internal).
- Willing to be placed in Mataram-Lombok
- Willing to work until Saturday (Monday –Saturday)
Extra awesome if:
- Able to speak French would be another advantage.