HR Manager (HR BP or Generalist)
On behalf of our client which has a core business in e-commerce located in Central Jakarta. They are seeking HR BP Manager who will directly report to Director. Subordinate: 7-8 man power.
- Female, Not more than 35 year old
- Any major welcome to apply, Bachelor Degree of Psychology or Law are preferable.
- Good in English
- Total experience 7 years, at least 2 years experiences as HR Generalist at e–commerce company.
- Having goof knowledge of business process of e-commerce companies in Indonesia and abroad will be another advantage.
“Responsible related Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and Talent Retention in order to create a high-performance and sustainable organization that meets business strategic goals”
Project Involved :
- Lead and design talent acquisition strategies with the company branding program to attract potential candidate (such as E-Recruitment, Workshop at Campus, etc.)
- Responsible for Recruitment (Campus Hiring, Selection, and design the curriculum of program for Fresh Graduate)
- Design assessment center method for selection and promotion process
- Create development initiative with training matrix, module training, and become a trainer for soft skills training.
- Ensure mentoring process and developing talent with support technical expert and other initiative program.
- Create Talent Retention strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible talent review program (create policy, provide Talent Profile until Replacement table chart) to ensure succession planning and individual development plan exp. for key talent and key position
- Create Career progressive matrix, manual book job evaluation, policy, and monitor the implementation in the company, also other HR Corporate Projects